Natural Dandruff Treatment Using Oils (Recipe)
If you suffer from dandruff and are looking for an all natural oil mix to help treat those flakes, this recipe is perfect!
What you'll need
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of argan oil
- 1 talbespoon of jojoba oil
- 10 drops of clary sage essential oil
- A small bowl
- Small container with lid
- Combine the olive oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil in a bowl. Just stir until combined evenly.
- Add in the essential oil drops and stir
- Carefully pour out the oil into your container and store for use
- We recommend to first apply the oil to your hands and then evenly work the oil throughout your hair.
- Once the oil is on your hair, put on a plastic shower cap and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Frequency of oil application would depend on your preference and dandruff level, but once a week tends to work well.
This recipe should be able to make about 3-5 treatments, depending on your hair length.
Voila! You've got a great oil that can help keep your scalp hydrated and treat those pesky flakes.