1. We ship our products throughout Canada & the Continental USA. Our default shipping agents are Canada Post (in Canada) and USPS (for USA).
2. Please allow 1-3 days for processing before your package is with the shipping carrier. We get orders out pretty quick but keep a buffer of up to 3 business days to allow for quality control product replacements and higher volume times of the year.
3. We offer $10 flat rate shipping throughout Canada & USA. This shipping rate applies to shipments with a maximum weight of 30lbs. If your order exceeds 30lbs (happens when purchasing large bulk sizes of powder), we will email you to confirm updated shipping rates prior to shipping out. 95% of regular orders will be unaffected by any updated shipping rates.
4. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Scarborough, Canada. We currently ship by ground courier to all provinces in Canada and throughout the contiential USA.
5. Elska Naturals takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
6. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the 'signature required' option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by the carrier.
7. Additional Charges:
If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 that will be billed to the customer.
8. Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Elska Naturals takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without such notification, we ship products without insurance.
9. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
10. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
11. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
12. Elska Naturals will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.